Monday, August 4, 2014

If I had to snog someone from the Harry Potter movies...






It would be Draco Malfoy. Hands down. 



First of all, Snape is a little too...old-and-slightly-greasy for me, 
although I do love him.
I mean who can read about his love 
for Lily Evans and not go weak at the knees?? 


And of course, I'll always have a love for Harry. 
But I think I love the character more than Daniel Radcliffe


But I must say, Daniel does have a great sense of humor

One of my best friends is obsessed with Ron 
(and all other gingers for that matter).
Meh...Rupert Grint just doesn't do it for me (sorry Rupert!). 

But let's get back to Draco. Because seriously! 
Who could resist that brooding visage??

Not me, my friends. Not me. 


Ok, so maybe he was bit of a...
slickbacked slimeball those first few years at Hogwarts. 


 

And all that Mudblood crap wasn't very attractive. 
But hey! Everyone has that obnoxious "angsty-teenager" stage, right? 

Besides, he outgrew all of that to become...
the hottest being in both the Muggle and wizarding worlds.

I mean, just LOOK at that. 


Tom Felton, you just got yourself another follower on Twitter


* * *
Ah, being able to read about the hottie's everyday shenanigans.
And creep on pictures. 
How cute, he golfs.
And apparently steals letters from big, important signs.


Wait what?!?! HE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND???

Lemme Google that ish. 
She's probably not even that pretty.



Dammit. She's totally beautiful. AND they're cute together. 

Oh well, Draco. Guess we weren't meant to be.
But you'll always be my eye candy for rough days.


Keep it real TF :)




P.S. Don't look at this pic unless you want the biggest lady boner 
you've had since Deathly Hallows Part 2). 

1 comment: